Here's the first build of the game. Some things to note:
- S key (or A on an Xbox 360 controller) - Jump/Double Jump
- A key (or X on a controller) - Sword attack
- W key (or Y on a controller) - Special Weapon attack (requires 1 coin)
- Enter key (or Start on a controller) - try again after dying
- Try to survive until you reach the goal (see top right corner of screen)
- Break lanterns to get coins or special weapons to drop
- See top of screen to know how many coins you have and what special weapon you have equipped
- There are only two levels, and they look identical (one has the goal of killing bats, the other zombies)
- Sound effects
- World map(s)
- More enemy types
- Different tile sets for different worlds (like an ice world, a castle world, etc.)
- Different goal types (survive X seconds, etc.)
- What upcoming feature(s) do you think the game could use first?
- Is the environment (platforms, background) too bare?
- Any feedback on the art style or color palette?
- Any additional features you'd like to see in the game?
Runner.zip 4 MB
Jun 20, 2017
Get Sir Sprintsalot
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.